Romantic~ Couple /love /love

I PROUDLY PRESENT 

ROMANTIC COUPLE ~♥

5th is...

COLE and BABE !!
\(^0^)/

They're romantic couple~ and have cute kids.. XDD
maybe they already broke up once, so i put on 5th XD
i hope you happily ever after, friend~♥

4th is...

ULIN and WHITE !!
\(^0^)/
before, white is ugly person.. lol
but he changed for my blog.. XDD
well, the one who changed him is his gf.. LOL
maybe she doesn't want girls flirt him.. X) bahahaha

3rd is...

DANIEL and BABY DOLL !!
\(^0^)/
actually they're romantic couple.. but idk why they can't pose romanticly.. D:
maybe because there's me.. lol
i want daniel say " I'm dad " but he doesn't want too.. *pout.. LOL
i wish you happily ever after, friends! :D

2nd is..

ALICE and DERIE !!
\(^0^)/
alice and my twin are funny couple.. lol
when i left them alone.. they're sooo romantic~ kiss eachother
/love /love /love

1st is..

ELLE and METTY !!
congrats !!

you two are sooo damn COOL! and romantic !!
Elle always waiting for metty for my fashion show
and Metty always do his best for elle.. XDD
they're soo COOL !! /perfect /perfect
i wish you happily ever after, my friend~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment