Dark Love๖ۣۜ♥ Memory

This is a poem for my beloved friend, Dark.


Thank you, friend, for all the things
That mean so much to me. .
For concern and understanding
You give abundantly.

Thanks for listening with your heart. .
For cheering me when I'm blue. .
For bringing out the best in me. .
And just for being you.
 
Thanks for in-depth conversation
That stimulates my brain. .
For silly times we laugh out loud. .
For things I can't explain. .
For looking past my flaws and faults. .
For all the time you spend. .
For all the kind things that you do. . .
 
Thank you . . . thank you . . my best friend, Dark Love.


I won't ever forget all about you, Dark !
I hope you always Happy in your real life~♥
And I hope we can meet in pico again, One day.

1 comment:

  1. i was close to cry about this.xd
    but im happy that none off my friends quicket pico;)

    ReplyDelete