Derie's Product

 Hey there..!

Before I tell you all my products, pls do not COPY my products. Thank you~!♥


1st,  I PROUDLY PRESENT. . .

MAZE !!!



well, . . as you know guys, . . some people do mazes now. . 
So, i decided to not make it anymore. . .
sooo sad. . . Bye bye maze~♥



2nd, I PROUDLY PRESENT

STAGE FASHION SHOW !!!



 Well, well. . .
some people said, . . . that my Fashion Show r AWESOME !!
I'm glad and Thanks soo much for you all
that support me. . . :D

and UHm. . . some picos trying to copy my stage fashion show
with SAME INTERIOR !
*GOD dammit*
lol

but still, . . . all who " knows " my fashion show, still says that
My FS is better than em. . .

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!! YEAAAAAAAAH !! lol


MY 3RD PRODUCT is, . .. .

COUPLE FASHION SHOW !!!


 YEAH YEAH and YEAAAAH !!
 I made this, before i made stage fashion show actually, . ..
 then now, I made Couple fs with Stage Fs . . . O;

I like this Couple fs, because. . .
sometimes they (contestants) don't have partner, so they should find it fast. .

I LOOVVEE when they're PANICS !! LMAOOOOOO !!
*meany* XDDD


NEXT is, . . .

DRAMAAAAA !!!!

WOOHOOO !
 I made Drama because idk what will I make, . . XD
 when me and my friends traning our drama, . .
all audiences LOOOVE IT!
 because my friends have very very GOOD ACT !! /thumb !

 and yeah, you can look @ the pic, . . my friend jad, and his husband is Giving birtth.
 LMAO !!!
*Rapunzel Drama*


MY LAST PRODUCT. . . is. . .

NEWEST FASHION SHOW !!!



Well, just 4 words that I wanna tell you

" you should try it "

cause its really RARE, LIMITED, etc~♥

max is 8 Contestants.



WELL GUYS ! i think its enough for this post. . . 
hope you enjoy my post and you can laugh as you like~♥
makes people happy, and not get bored r MY HOBBIES !♥



BYE BYEEEEEEEEE !! see you in PICO ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment