Valentine's Pictures

 you wanna know my Valentine's photos contest? 


Really?




why you sooo curious? XP



Ok, if you really wanna know, here I show you. . .  XDDDD



 Alice, Elle, and Baby Doll

They FLIRTED ME !!!!


LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL





 Still with same people. . .

 Don't try that at home  guys ! bad words. try it at school !!! LOLOLOL




This one is the my favourite one ↓ because it took 1 HOUR to get a pic like this !!!! idiot people dont wanna move . 

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR


 Jinny, Elle , Alice, Barbie, Babe, and someone that idk XDD

 Title : I have 6 girlfriends guys. what about you? XP



This one is after we took the picture ↓


 ITS SOO DAMN HARD to get a pic like THAT !!!


 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA





Barbie, Me, My Twin, Jad, and Nhi

Title : pls be my valentine, PICO XD


 ↑ same Idea but with more people ! :D

Vine , and someone idk /thumb


 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
COPYCATS @!#$^$&%* !!!!

 jk* XP
They're my TWINS !!! bahahahah

Guess it ! which one is ME !!

BAHAHAHAHA. u'll never know it guys ! XP

Sky, Bun Bun, Jinny, My Twin, Alice, and Jad /thumb




 AND the LAST ONE !!



HAPPY VALENTINE ALL !!

well, Ik that its TOO LATE, but still. . .



HAPPY VALENTINE !! 
rofl



SPECIAL THANK'S TO :

Alice , Elle, Baby, Jad, Jinny, My Twin, Vine, Sky, Bun, Bun, Barbie , and people that HELPED MEEE



Once again !!

THANK YOU ALL !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment